Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's time.

I'm angry.

I'm angry that our great nation has moved so far from its founding values.

I'm angry that special interest groups have taken over both parties.

I'm angry that instead of mindful debate, we have mindless rhetoric.

I'm angry.

The core values of conservatism have been forgotten, and it is time we took back the GOP.

The first few posts here will be from my posts on the Minneapolis craigslist political forum, and I'll be posting future thoughts in this blog.

A summary of my values and aspirations:

"Now is the time for true conservatives to stand up and get angry. Our core values of small government, fiscal responsibility, individual rights, and strong national defense (rather than offense) have been severely compromised by our own party leaders. It's time we take back the party and show America why the GOP was the party of Abraham Lincoln. It's time we show America why the GOP was the party of civil rights. It's time we kick the racist, hate-filled, rhetoric-spewing bums out of OUR party, and return the GOP to the party it was intended to be by its founders." (I posted this on craigslist on 11/12/08)

No comments:

Post a Comment