Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks

This Thanksgiving, there are many Americans who wonder what they have
to be thankful for. After all, we are a nation at war, the economy is
lower than it has been in many years, and unemployment is rising by
the day.

In hopes of inspiring others, here is my personal list.

I have a loving family, and I am married to the woman of my dreams.

I have a steady job that pays a decent wage.

I have many friends who enrich my life and work.

I have my health and youth (relatively speaking).

I live in a nation where there is no war and no civil uprising, and
where people are free to worship and speak as they please.

Beyond that...everything else just dims a little and fades into the
background.

May God bless you all as He has blessed me, and may God continue to
bless the United States of America.

-Blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment