Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So where have I been?

Ok, so I disappeared for awhile. Sorry. :-(

But I've been busy!

For an update of just one of the things I've been a part of, please read:


If you back track to the original post, you'll see where I got to play errand boy (and I'm VERY happy to play that role, FYI!) The writing is entirely Joel Rosenberg, and the background owes far more to Andrew Rothman, David Gross, Joe Olson, and others than it does to my trip to the Ramsey County Courthouse. Truth be told, it's an honor just to be able to hang with that crowd.

There will be more from this. Wait and see.

Keep an eye on the group running under the 4409 moniker on youtube as well. I think the best is yet to come.

And with that, yes, you're going to see a bent toward 2A issues in this blog quite often. Why? Because the 2A helps keep the rest in place.

And I'm a NRA member.

And I'm an instructor.

And I'm an activist. A baby one, but one nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment