Tuesday, December 9, 2008

From statehouse to courthouse in Illinois...

I'm so disgusted I can barely see straight.

Yes, I'm referring to Governor Blagojevich of Illinois. What a piece of corrupt trash.

How do people like him and his chief of staff (John Harris) look at themselves in the mirror? I'm sure the money helps, but is there no decency in their souls? Money can't erase a total lack of morals and ethics.

So to you, Governor, let me call it like I see it.

SCUMBAG. That is how you will be known throughout history, and may you enjoy being the guest of the federal prison system when they convict you...and they WILL convict you.

As someone who is contemplating a run for office, this is all the more unsettling. I would like to believe that our leaders are ethical men and women regardless of party, that they truly have our best interests at heart...and then this man gets elected.

It's time to throw the bums out on both sides of the aisle, and we can start with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment